Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Photo Challenge #3 - Candy

This was a super easy, super delicious photo challenge this week. But I was almost late getting it taken anyway. D'oh!

Photo number 3 - CANDY



Sometimes, being a pixie in the human world isn't all that great. You're constantly in danger of being stepped on and most everything is just plain too big!

And sometimes being a pixie in the human world is AWESOME. Like when you discover you can get ice cream sundaes with candy sprinkles that are bigger than your head. Mmmm.... sprinkles.


- Miri

5 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain. Delicious photo, candies are always very desirable. Very expressive pic. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...that looks delicious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I wish I could trade places! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:55 AM

    Lucky pixie! Lovely colorful picture :-), mmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sprinkles!! Yum!! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog, Dylan's Dress. I have recently decided to only keep up one blog -- due to over-the-top busyness lately, and I do hope you'll visit me there. It's www.AMothersJournal.com I have followed you so I can keep up with the little pixie!

    XO
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete