Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Craigslisting for a Pixie Pony

I've been looking around on the human Craigslist for some stuff.



Sometimes I look at their dollhouse listings. My attic apartment is feeling a little cramped, and the pictures of that house they just finished at Norm's (Marilyn's House) makes me want a house again. Bad.


But today, I'm on a different mission. I'm looking for a pony for Lenore. After movie night the other night, she decided she wanted a dragon. And no, as someone the size of a tasty dragon snack, I am vetoing a dragon moving in.

So I think I've found a pony for her. Price is reasonable (cheap, even!), and it's not too far away. After some emailing back and forth, I've got an appointment to go Friday and see the pony, and maybe even bring it home! 

Uh, with my motorcycle. But I guess we'll figure that part out once I get there.

Wish me luck!

- Miri

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: luck on your shopping. Lovely doll. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. now... I see, that I didn't actualy reply on the post where Wendy says goodbye. Must have been too shocked. But I am so glad you are back!!!
    If this kind of thing happens every summer, do you need some kind of intervention team at the ready for next summer?

    Good luck with the pony and welcome back!
    Hugs,

    Veronique

    ReplyDelete