Monday, September 14, 2015

Miniatures Show Wandering - The Houses Next Door

So there I was, minding my own business, just setting up our table. When I spotted them. 


 Really interesting looking houses, just next door!  I HAD to explore.


I've heard of this Stan Gregg guy before. He's super nice, and really, really creative and talented. Especially for a human guy.


I almost couldn't believe my eyes. A Hobbit House!!!


 But even his more typical "human looking housing is pretty cool. I could rock all day on this porch.


And then there's housing for cartoon humans. Seriously, this really IS the Flintstones' house. Awesome, huh?


 I peeked through the window, but I didn't see anyone home.


Dino didn't bark at me or anything, and I wanted to go in, but thought that club on the couch might be their version of home security if someone DID come home.


Quite the view from this balcony!


I was accused of being a peeping Tom, but I'm really not. I just wanted to see what the inside of the houses was like.


And then there was this one. The Mountain Cottage. My personal favorite.


More peeping Miranda.


It looked really cozy inside, and I decided I would need to explore further when I wasn't so worn out from setting up for the show.


Headed back to our table, I found this super gorgeous room box that Stan did. VERY cozy.


In fact, I decided to test out the coziness of the couch before the show started.

It was quite cozy, for the record.

Next blog entry - I get a birthday present! I can't wait to show it to you!

- Miri

P.S. If you'd like to see more of Stan's amazing creations (and you know you do), check out his blog here - Gregg's Miniatures Imaginations 

4 comments:

  1. Woah! That hobbit house! What an amazing talented guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun opportunity to meet more creative and talented humans and see their work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a charming adventure! Love those houses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess! The Hobbit house was super neat. He really is very talented. Nice too!

    Tracy, it certainly was! I only saw one other creature like me (bigger, but still a doll) and that was it, but lots of people wanted to say "hi" to me. It was pretty cool being around people who weren't freaked out by a pixie. You know?

    Hey Loveday! It was pretty fun. Hopefully, we will find more places to wander and have more adventures. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete