Sunday, January 07, 2007

A Very Small Threat - Pt 2


Nessa: Lenore? Lenore! Please answer me, Little Wren! Oh, please answer me....

Devika: Is he dead? Could she have...

Thorne: No, he's just out cold. He's got one heck of a bump on the back of his head. I wonder what happened here.

Lenore: (sobbing)

Nessa: Oh, Wren... it's okay, sweetheart. Come here.

Lenore: He's... he's dead isn't he? I killed him. I didn't mean to, Ama. He scared me and I, and (sobbing)

Nessa: It's okay, sweetie. Mr. Thorne said he's not dead, he's okay. Are you okay?

Lenore: Yeah... I just.... (sniffle)

(and all the while, Marius dreams....)


(to be continued)

4 comments:

  1. Marin and I are reading and waiting with baited breath....She has had a very big day here. We wish you the best with the snow and the storms....it is like Spring here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We live outside Washington D.C. Now we have rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please come look at the new arrival....S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:16 PM

    So hard to see dearest Lenore crying...

    ReplyDelete