Monday, April 30, 2007

Lenore and the Cops - Pt 1


Lenore: Um... excuse me. Are you next in line to be interviewed by the police?

Rhiannon: Oh, you startled me. No. I'm just here waiting for Bijou.

Rhiannon: She's up talking to them now, and Bijou can have some... difficulties when dealing with authority figures. I figured it would be good if I hung around. I think they're almost done, though.

Lenore: You're very pretty. Are you Bijou's mother?

Rhiannon: Well aren't you a sweet thing? No, no, I'm Bijou's Aunt Rhiannon.

Lenore: I'm Lenore. I'm glad to meet you, Miss Rhiannon.

Rhiannon: Are you one of Bijou's friends from school?

Lenore: Well, I know her from school...

Rhiannon: Yeah (sigh) she doesn't seem to have a lot of friends, except for that poor Ellie girl. Though she's more of a doormat than a friend...

Lenore: They must be done. Here comes Bijou now.

Bijou: Hello, Lenore.

Lenore: Hi, Bijou.

Rhiannon: Sweetie, how did it go?

Bijou: (quietly) You're up next. Be brave, soldier. They can't effectively use their mindtricks or torture with Miss Tegen sitting right there, so...

Rhiannon: BIJOU!

Lenore: (deep sigh)