Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tempest in the Woods

New dolls don't join the Wylde Bunch very often. I'm very settled with my little family just as it is, and have been spending more time moving dolls out than in.

It would take a pretty special dolly to make me want to bring someone new home.



Someone special, like Tempest.


Tempest is Cybelle's niece.


She's about the same age as Lenore, and I'm told that Tempest is as badly in need of a playmate as Lenore is.


I expected a soft spoken, gentle, old fashioned little girl in Tempest. I don't know where I got that impression.


I could not have been more mistaken.


Tempest is an outspoken, focused and honest little girl. She speaks her mind and doesn't care what other people think.


She's also a bit of a tomboy.


Lenore is also a bit of a tomboy, outspoken and headstrong. They've not spent any time together yet. Tempest was pretty wiped out from her long trip here (and probably all the tree climbing).


So she went to bed a little bit early. Tomorrow they'll meet and hang out together at the doll store while I work.

I really, really hope they get along.

- Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment