Sunday, February 12, 2012

Working Hard at Norm's Dollhouse

Sometimes I work at Norm's Dollhouse, to help pay for stuff to build my new house.



It works out pretty good for me and for them too. I dust the cases, and I can get in to places that would be difficult or tedious for humans to get to.



I can also try out all the furniture and get an idea of what I need for my new house. Very nice desk set!



The silk plants like being dusted too. It makes them look more realistic and healthy.



Sometimes I change the linens on the bed sets, and beat the pillows a bit to freshen everything up. You never know when a pixie might order this and be sleeping in this bed!



And I clean the fancy, schmancy room box bathroom too.



Ooh, very fancy! And pretty!



I work very hard, but it's worth it.



It's like someone's been eating crackers in this room box. Which is weird because no one comes in here...



... 'cept me! And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take advantage of one of the little perks this job offers. Bubble bath time!

- Miri

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, that is a fancy shmancy bathroom! I'll have to send Minnie the link to these pics to see if she likes it as much as I do... I (she) probably can't afford something so shmancy but maybe with a bit of jiggery-pokery we could concoct some sort of faux shmancy :D

    I love your cute little outfit too. Tres chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly do work hard. I hope you went home with loads of pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work!? Acckkk... get da minionz to do da work. Dats what I do. But I guess if you havez to work, it looks a nice place and getting da bubblez would make you giggle so dats good, right? Enjoy those bubbleziz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I think you definitely earned a nice bubble bath! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I just wanted the Lamp and Vanity.. Make that the ENTIRE bathroom! Wow, Nice job.. Miri is an outstanding housekeeper, too with her little bottle of glass cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bathroom! Nice job making it shine!

    ReplyDelete