Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Music Video Starring Stuffies? Yes! Yes it is!

So, I don't do this a lot. I don't suggest music videos, but Wendy turned me on to this band, and then I found this video and I love it. It's "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons and it's really cool.

I'll tell you, if you're a stuffed animal there's some pretty graphic violence, you might want to cover the eyes of the littler stuffed critters around you, but it's worth it and it's AWESOME.

All of the stuffies here LOVE it and it kind of has special meaning for the Wylde Kingdom.



Anyway, I hope you like it. I love the song. I love the video. And I kind of want to hug that bear.

- Miri

P.S. Also, if you liked that (and seriously, how could you not like that? Lou Diamond Phillips is in it! Come on!) you should check out the "making of" too. It's a great cast, and the actors (human and stuffie/puppet) seem really awesome and nice. Check it out here - Imagine Dragons: The Making of Radioactive


1 comment:

  1. This one was great and I like their other song to; It's Time. Didn't get video, but song was great.

    ReplyDelete