Sunday, January 06, 2013

Presents from Science and Lily!!

While I was sick in bed, a package came to the Wylde Kingdom.Wendy opened it, and found gifts for me and Aspen. So she invited Aspen over to my house so we could open our presents this morning! It's like second Christmas!


Two big, beautifully wrapped packages! And a giant envelope! All addressed from my buddy Science and her companion Lily.  This was such a surprise and super sweet. Thank you guys. :)


 Sort of reading the card first.


It's a poster! A poster for the Business District! How cool is that?!? Did I mention Lily is a brilliant graphic artist? She designed the logo for the Business District, the Humble Bee AND C&M! She's awesome (and the only reason we have signs. Without her, it'd just be crayon on poster board, knowing us). I have got to get this framed. Awesome!

 

Then it was time for packages. Aspen got started on opening hers!


There was a beautiful envelope with a note.


And inside, two gorgeous, golden bee clasps. Aspen LOVES bees, and I'm sure she'll put these to good use in her store.


And me... I got another glass animal. But not just any glass animal. It's a glass hammerhead shark!!!



 Isn't it just gorgeous? Another one for the collection! It'll go right next to the bunny that the awesome Zorropirate gave me! Hopefully they'll get along.


And Meowzart got a box. He's a very, very happy kitty.

Lily, thank you so much. And be sure to tell Science when she returns that we love everything you guys sent us. This was a great way to start the day, and to celebrate being mostly over my cold. You guys rock.

- Miri

5 comments:

  1. aww what awesome gifts!! And even Meowzart got to play too :) lucky kitty ;)
    Kanu picked her name, I'm helping her with the blog right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Meowzart! How adorable! I don't remember seeing him before. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:28 PM

    Awesome presents Meri! I haven't see anything as magical at the bee clasps before. I'm so glad you and Aspen (and Meowzart) are enjoying your gifts. Thanks for sharing your opening with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely gifts! It looks like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How nice! Congrats on the wonderful gifts! Science is a very nice friend.

    ReplyDelete