Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Photo Challenge - You Should Do This Too.

I always like the idea of these photo challenge things. I never manage to finish them, but I love the idea.

So this year, I'm trying again.

52 photos. One a week. I found a list that I like, and this is what we're working from for inspiration each week.

Here's the list -



Whadya think? Wanna try it with me? Let me know so I can keep an eye on your blog and encourage you!

I figure I can post my "challenge" picture any time during the week they're for. And one picture a week, I can do that. Right? Right.

Come on. You know you want to. Give it a try! Let me know.

- Miri

P.S. I started a group on Facebook. It's just for people who are friendly to dolls/pixies/toys/etc You can find it here if you'd like to join - 52 Week Toy/Pixies/Dolls Photo Challenge. If not, that is totally cool too. Just post pictures to your blog. You can link to yours in the comments of mine if you want. Just so I get to see them! Okay? Okay.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    This seems like so much fun. I can't wait to see all your photos this year. :)

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lily! I think it's going to be awesome! I'm excited to see how it all comes out, and maybe at the end I'll print up a tiny book or something!

    Happy New Year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like fun but other than my mobile phone, I don't have a camera. Some challenges might not be feasable. But sure am looking forward to your artistic take on the list :-)
    Happy New Year!!!!
    Véronique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I could manage once a week. I would love to get in on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain. great proposal. Happy New Year 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am up for the challenge! Sounds like fun. Once a week huh? I think I can do it. I will post my pictures on my blog. Looking forward to seeing your pictures!
    Hugs,
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're up for it, too! Now, to figure out the timer on the camera....

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great list of prompts! I look forward to seeing what you do with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Veronique!!! It doesn't matter what kind of camera you use! And any of the challenges can be whatever you MAKE them. It isn't camera dependent. Uh... I'm looking forward to seeing what I come up with too. I dunno yet. :)

    Lou Whoish, I am so glad you joined the group. You're one of the most creative people I know, and I can't wait to see what you do with this. Yaay!

    Hi Marta! Thank you! Happy New Year to you too!!!

    Yaay Isabelle!!! Go you! I can't wait to see what you do. I'll keep an eye out for your posts, but you can always post a link to yours in the comments when I post mine so I'm sure not to miss them, okay? Please? You're awesome.

    Hitty Caroline, you rock. This is going to be so fun! I'm so glad to have you aboard!

    Hey Randomfish, I thought so too. I totally swiped them off the internet, and I think they sound awesome. We'll see what happens, I guess!

    Thanks for the encouragement, all you guys. This is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks fascinating!!! I am not sure I can remember what goes on which week....
    And I don't have any Pixies... :( Still wishing.....
    But I have a lot of little people... does it need to be from only one little person?
    Gosh, I'm already Late too...!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Daydreamer! If you're on Facebook, you can follow along with us there and we'll remind you of what each week is supposed to be! https://www.facebook.com/groups/172241846318264/

    If you're not on Facebook you can always just copy the picture I took and follow along on your blog. And it doesn't have to be pictures of a pixie! It doesn't have to be pictures of the same thing over and over either! I hope you'll play along too and let me know where I can see your pictures! Let me know!

    ReplyDelete