Saturday, March 17, 2007

Family Portrait Day - Pt 16

Quinn: (staring out window) *sigh*

Jade: Hey, Bro-let. Whatcha doin'?

Quinn: Just watching it rain. Thinkin'.

Jade: It's really pretty out here, isn't it? And things are starting to turn all green.

Quinn: Yeah, I like it here.

Jade: Well, Emi's gathering everyone together for the family portrait now. So we'll have to watch the rain later.

Quinn: You seriously have no conscience at all, do you?

Jade: WHAT?!

Quinn: How can you actually go and sit for the family portrait, when you're not family. You're not even a friend. You're a SPY! A big, sneaky spy!

Jade: *sigh* Quinn, it's complicated, and you know it. We have to do whatever it takes to catch the criminal. And if that means pretending to be one of them, well then that's what we have to do.

Quinn: Ain't no "we" about it, Sis. You're the big sneaky spy. I'm what, a sidekick?

Jade: You are not just a "sidekick"! I couldn't do this without you.

Quinn: Well I feel really good about helping you lie to these people. You know, some of them are really NICE!

Jade: Oh yeah?! Well ONE of them is a KILLER! And I am not going to let them get away with what they did to that poor, unarmed Princess! And I need your help.

Jade: Because you're NOT just a sidekick, you're another agent, Quinn. Just like me. And I can't do this without you.

Quinn: Hmmm... I kind of like that. Special Agent Quinn...uh... SMITH! Yeah! Agent Quinn Smith! "Well, Miss Bijou, it appears you've been leading a double life..."

Jade: "Bijou"?