Friday, March 09, 2007

Family Portrait Day - Pt 8

Tegen: Sometimes I just don't know, though, Nessa. I mean... maybe I'm too old for him. Maybe he'd like someone younger. And all the fae of the house will all be together, girls he's never seen before, and what if... you know?

Nessa: Well, there is another, younger woman that he seems to spend a lot of his time with.

Tegen: What?

Nessa: Oh, Tegen, I thought you knew. Everyone knows. They're everywhere together.

Tegen: You tell me who this "younger woman" is and, oh... I'll.... I'LL...

Feather: MOMMY!!!!!

Tegen: Hi, baby-bird!!

Feather: Lookie, mommy! I'm all gofic and daddy got me new boots, and they're gofic boots!!!

Tegen: Oh, I get it. You mean Feather. Please tell me you mean Feather.

Nessa: Of course I mean Feather, you goose. Ullrich loves you and that little girl more than anything. All the rest of the fae in this house could be at the meeting NAKED and he wouldn't see any woman but you, Tegen. Relax.

Feather: And then he helped me pick out this dress, and it's blue! Are you looking at my boots?

Feather: You're not looking at my gofic boots!!!!

Tegen: (laugh) I see your boots, baby-bird. I see them. They're wonderful. Did you have a nice time with daddy?

Feather: Up, please. Daddy was helping move stuff, and his friend said I was cute!

Tegen: You ARE cute. And are you going to be good at the portrait for me, hmmm?

Feather: DADDY!!!

Ullrich: My girls. Oof!

Ullrich: Hello, beautiful. I missed you.

Tegen: I missed you too...

Feather: EWWW! KISSY FACE!!!! Down, please!

Feather: Nessa!!!!!!
Feather: Hi, Miss Nessa! Did you see my gofic boots? I wuv them and they're very stompy and...

Nessa: You know, Lenore has been looking for ways to earn some extra money. And she could babysit whenever you needed her to. Well, obviously not when she's in lessons with you, Tegen, but otherwise. You could certainly talk to her about it.


Tegen: Hmm, I don't know, Nessa. Feather's almost as big as Lenore...

Ullrich: We'll definitely talk to Lenore, Nessa. That would be great.

Tegen: Oh will we now?

Ullrich: Yes... yes we will. Once we've hired Lenore to babysit, I'll show you why, too. (leer)

Tegen: (blush) Ullrich...