Monday, March 26, 2007

Family Portrait Day - Pt 25

(closing door)

Lenore: Hello?

Lenore: Oh, HI! I thought I heard someone come in.

Azrael: (taking a deep breath, and no longer reaching for his gun) Why, hello. You startled me.

Lenore: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. My name is Lenore, and I thought I heard someone come in, and I thought maybe it was someone else here for the family portrait. Are you here for the family portrait?

Azrael: Well, Lenore, it is very good to meet you. My name is Azrael, and I AM here for the family portrait, but I'm lost, and I think I'm running late, and I hope Wendy won't be mad at me.


Lenore: Miss Wendy won't be mad! I'm sure she'll be happy to see you! And here, you can come with me and I'll make sure you don't get lost.

Azrael: Really? You're very kind, Lenore. I'll bet you know everyone in the house, don't you?

Lenore: Well, not everyone, but I try. Everyone is so friendly, and I like meeting new people. Like YOU!

Azrael: Good... I would love to hear ALL about all the new people you've met, Lenore. Tell me about the people who live here...

Lenore: Well, there's Emi...