Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Yard Sale Details!!

I promised details about the yard sale when I had them. And I have them!!!

YOU ARE INVITED 
TO THE WYLDE KINGDOM 
YARD SALE!!!!

Saturday, March 22nd from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.

and

Sunday, March 23rd from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. (if there's anything left after Saturday). :)

 The yard sale will be held at the Clubhouse of the Wolhurst Retirement Village:

8201 S. Santa Fe
Littleton, CO 80120

There will be Dollhouses, Miniatures, Crafty Supplies, and whatever else I find in my house that I don't need anymore! Some dollhouses are finished and some are not.

For more information or to RSVP if you do Facebook go here - Wylde Kingdom Yard Sale.
Any questions, either post a comment here or email me at wendy at mirandawandering dot com.

Hope to see you there!!!

- Wendy

P.S. You have all been so kind and supportive about this. Thank you so much for understanding and encouraging. It's been so long that I've hidden in the fantasy world of the dolls, I'm not even sure who I really am anymore. But I'm anxious to find out. :) Thank you.