Sunday, September 22, 2013

A New House in the Kingdom: JoAnne's House (Pt 1)

Mr. Thorne FINALLY got his new and improved Green Elephant moved into the Wylde Kingdom, just waiting to be finished. And we've got all the stuff for it. And then... something came up.

Something big.


Something HUGE!

Something so ginormous, Madera can't go far enough back to photograph the whole thing and still keep me in focus! That's HUGE!!!!


I have to tell you, when Wendy told me that she was bringing home a house with a really neat past, this really wasn't what I was expecting.


Anyway, she said that even though it's kind of dusty from hanging out in a garage for a while, I could still take a look if I wanted to. And of COURSE I want to! Don't you? Let's go!!!


Okay, Wendy said there was a light switch or something just inside the door... it should be... EEEEKKKKK!!!!!!

MONSTER!!! GAH!!! HELP! HELP! MONSTER!!!!!


*snicker* Just kidding. There's no monster. Totally got you. *snort* Monster. I DID, however, find the light switch.


Cool, huh? Wendy said the wiring is 30 years old, and it still WORKS! That's pretty amazing.


Let's check it out! After you.


Oh, wait *snicker* I'd better go first. Ya know, in case there are *snicker* monsters.


*snort* Monsters. You are too funny! Come on in... this is going to be awesome!

- Miri

Click here for Part 2 - JoAnne's House (Pt 2)