Saturday, June 27, 2015

Meeting the Meeting House

Wendy told me she found some super weird, but extra cool house, and I just HAD to see it.

Today, I went to check it out.

 Interesting from a distance.


 She had put up a ladder for me, which I was very grateful for. This needs front steps in the worst way.


And some cleaning.


Lots of cleaning. And a little bit of repair work.


But inside... wow.


Wendy was right. This really is 100% super nifty.


And there was even MORE to explore, because there's a second floor.


With another ladder she put in for me, which I appreciated.


It's like a hayloft, kind of, up here.


I am not going to tell Wendy I did this. She'd just worry.


 I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention it to her either. Thank you.


So I admit, this really is a pretty cool building.


And after hanging out in the rafters a bit, I knew exactly what it should be.


 It's going to be the new Wylde Kingdom Grange! Like a meeting hall thing.


It needs a little clean up, but I don't want to change anything.


I can see pixie bingo games here. And maybe movie night. There's a lot of potential.

So I went home, told Wendy to bring it inside, and did this blog entry so you could see it too.

Nice, huh?

- Miri

P.S. If you want to see more pictures of the meeting house, they're here - Midnight in the Dollhouse - I am a Dollhouse Magnet.