Thursday, June 28, 2012

Shopping Trip at Norm's Dollhouse - Pt 2

Okay, so when we last left off I was searching for shelving to put my tea service on. Which shouldn't be hard. But really was.


See, pixies (myself included) are SHORT. I can't make pixies my height reach up for boiling tea water! I don't want to get sued before I even open my doors!


Perhaps a tasteful step stool? Or just taller customers?


Quickly realizing that the height of my customers wasn't something I could control, I kept looking for the perfect tea service table. So many were almost perfect, but not quite.


So when I found the perfect one, I knew it the second I saw it.


I set it up with tea and stuff, just to make sure. But it was PERFECT! Even if it was in the "bathroom" section.


MINE!


Finding everything for the store was exhausting, but I did it! Before I headed home, I wanted a little break.


I treated myself to a glass of wine on the porch of the beautiful Seaside Villa. But don't worry, I'm not driving.


After Norm's had closed, I started walking back home.


It seemed like a good idea. Nice weather, beautiful day, good day for a walk.


A really, really LOOOOONG walk. Yeah, well it SEEMED like a good idea at the time.


I got back to the book store late. LATE late.


It might be bedtime. Night night!

- Miri