Sunday, December 01, 2013

Day 1: Wylde Kingdom Advent Calendar!

I'm trying to be all Christmas positive this year.

It is not going well.

So I'm faking it.

Last year, we found this awesome crafty advent calendar: Artisans in Miniature 2012 Advent Calendar. There were 25 really awesome miniature crafts behind those doors (though they don't seem to work now). And that got me thinking about maybe something to do for this year.

I don't have something awesome to offer you each day like a crafty thing like that. But I can post you a picture.

So here goes.

Day 1 -

Hanging the wreath on the door of the Green Elephant - 2013


Wish me luck. One picture, 25 days in a row. I can probably do that.

Fa la la la la la la la meh.

- Miri

P.S. Lenore Wylde, if you are reading this. PLEASE EMAIL ME. I saw your comment. I can't imagine how it is you have internet access, but it's awesome that you do. Email me - miranda at mirandawandering dot com PLEASE. I would really, really love to hear from you. Hope you're reading this and you email me, kiddo! Talk to you soon? 

EDIT: Or post here! You could post here too! You have blog access, right? RIGHT! Post! Anything! Just... just email me or something. Okay?