Thursday, August 07, 2014

Quick Update - The Trip That Didn't Happen

So just a quick update.

I got my job at Norm's. Then I didn't have my job at Norm's and neither did Wendy. And now we both have jobs at Norm's again.

Humans really confuse things sometimes.


Anyway, then we were supposed to go on a trip. Just me and my companion. No Woodlees. No other pixies. No other people. Just the two of us. That doesn't happen a lot, so I was pretty psyched.


I was even excited enough I didn't mind leaving the Green Elephant for a while. It's going to be my new home. I can't WAIT! 


 Got my La-Z-Boy moved in already. So it's pretty much ready for habitation.


But that would have to wait 'til we got back from the trip.


Which I was totally ready for.


But didn't happen. Stuff came up (did I mention that human lives can get VERY confusing?). Wendy's saying that if she really wants a vacation, she's going to have to fake her own death. Hmm...

We're not quite that desperate for a vacation.

Yet.

Up next, I'll tell you about what's up at Norm's, now that I work there again. Busy! Busy! Busy!

Later,


- Miri