Sunday, August 10, 2014

The September Projects

More rain. But that's okay, there's a LOT to do inside Norm's today.


We've got two big projects to finish for the museum's annual September Show. And this is one of them.


This is going to be an art gallery. Yeah... well, eventually. First...a slightly smaller (and slightly simpler) project.


This little structure is going to be our donation to the museum raffle at the September Show.


Just a simple little shop. David normally makes our structures, but he's busy with this huge refurbish so this is from a kit, which is okay too.


A little bit of aging solution, the floor is polished and we're well on our way!


I can influence lots of things, and get things to do what I want. But making things dry faster is not something I can do. So, time to go home.


To my NEW (old) home, the Green Elephant! It's perfect!


This is a lot bigger than the apartment over the toy shop. It's all roomy and awesome.


Feels like home!
So yeah, that was my day. Rainstorm, construction, and home to my awesome new apartment.


Hope your day was awesome too. See you later!


Night night.

- Miri