Thursday, September 24, 2015

Wrapping Up the Fall Show & Cookies!

I JUST realized that I never finished telling you about the Fall Show.



Isabella Fontana came to visit us. She was the only other companion doll I saw at the ENTIRE show! Which just seems silly to me. It's the perfect place for pixie shopping. Weird.


There was a raffle. There is a raffle every year. And every year, the raffle items get COOLER.


I took a moment to visit that super awesome Mountain Cottage that was next door to us.


It was even cooler on the INSIDE!


The bedroom was super cozy, and there was even a fire going.


I laid down for just a second, to rest my eyes....

and fell asleep. Of course.


There was barely time to get my raffle tickets in! There was this super cool souvenir shop thingy.


It didn't take long to figure out this was what I wanted to win. The structure was even built by that David guy at Norm's Dollhouse!


And in went all my tickets.


I didn't win anything, though. Because I never do. I'm just not a lucky kind of pixie, I guess.

The End. That was the end of the show. Until next year, anyway.

And now it's really, OFFICIALLY Fall. The equinox was just a few days ago and everything.


So Devika is baking Halloween cookies for Midnight in the Dollhouse to sell at Norm's. I had to try some. She said I tried too many and then she threw me out of her kitchen. Harumph!

Those black cat cookies were mighty DELICIOUS, though.


 So today I'm hanging out, checking my email and stuff, from upstairs at the Green Elephant. And Mr. Thorne brought me CANDY CORN.

YUMMY!!!


And that's about all I have to report for now. So back to surfing Facebook and stuffing my face with Candy Corn.

I love Fall. Pumpkin flavored everything and candy corn. Yaay!

- Miri