Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What the Cat Dragged In

Nessa: YOU! I should've known!

Nessa: I thought I heard someone sneaking around. I should've known it would be you.

Marius: Good to see you too, Nessa.

Nessa: Where have you been? You reek of fear... and pain...

Marius: It's been a long night, Nessa. I am sorry I disturbed you.

Nessa: I will show you disturbance. Stay away from Lenore. I will not have her influenced by vicious predators that hunt in the night. You may have fooled the others. You have NEVER fooled me. You stay away from her, or I swear to the Gods, Carin Warrior or not, I will kill you myself.

Marius: You need not worry about me, Nessa.

Nessa: You are not a worry of mine, Marius. I know that you will leave her alone. Good night.

Marius: (sigh) Seph... angel. I wish you were here to help me. I don't know what to do. I didn't feel this lost, even as I lay dying in the snow... I wish Lenore hadn't found me... Oh my angel, what have I done...?