Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Miranda Chooses a House

Miranda was less than pleased that I wouldn't tell her where we were going.


But in the end, I think she liked the surprise.

I took her to Norm's Dollhouse, in Centennial to find her a house. My Dad has graciously offered to put together a house for Miranda and the other tinies, so we all went to scout out the kits.


Miranda wanted to look at ALL of the houses to see which one would be just right.




In the end, it came down to just two houses.

Foxhall Manor

And the Seaview.

I told her she has a little while to decide, since she's making dad build her a guest house first.


"Miranda's Bed and Breakfast" is what I think her plan for it is. She's suddenly turned into quite the little entrepreneur. At some point, I imagine she's going to want to go check on how construction is going too....