Saturday, December 23, 2006

FaeEx Home Delivery

Ariel: This is perfect! Look at that VIEW!

Devika: I still don't understand why you want your luggage so far away. Though the view IS nice.

Taelyn: Ooooh, pretty.

Ariel: Well, sugar, I think Miri would prefer it, now don't you?

Devika: But we've got plenty of room at our place. You can sleep in the top bunk of my bed! And why would she want your luggage way over here? That makes no sense!

Taelyn: Ooh.... long way down...

Ariel: This isn't just luggage, Vee! This is FaeEx home delivery!

Devika: I know, that's what the fairy who brought the envelope said, but....

Ariel: You'll see! You two go stand over there... that should be good...and I'll just put this right... here.

Ariel: Ready? Ahem.... I, ARIEL P. IXIE ACCEPT THIS DELIVERY! (POOF!!!)

Taelyn: OOOOOH! Housie!!!!

Devika: Oh my GOODNESS!!

Ariel: DRAT! I left the kicthen light on again!

Taelyn: Ooooh, woodsie.

Devika: Ariel, this is absolutely amazing!!

Ariel: Aww, thanks, Sweetie. I use Home Delivery all the time. It sure beats trying to figure out whatall to pack! Come on in!