Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lenore Goes Tree Trimming

(Early afternoon, in Nessa and Lenore's apartment)

Nessa: She's even wearing her Winnie the Pooh dress because someone told her Wendy really likes Winnie the Pooh. It's very sweet. She's very determined that Wendy should like her.

Rabbit: Well, the funny thing is that Wendy is just as worried that Lenore doesn't like HER. (shaking head) I suppose they'll figure it out. Humans.

Lenore: Good afternoon, Mr. Gage, Ms. Rabbit. (curtsey)

Rabbit: Aww, Lenore, you're gorgeous! Ready to decorate a Christmas tree?

Lenore: Yes... though I'm not 100% sure what that is...

(and away they went)



Wendy: That's my Grandfather and Grandmother, Lenore. And their dog, Rex.

Lenore: They look very happy. (pause) I wonder what it's like to have grandparents. It seems like it would be quite nice.

Wendy: It is. You can consider my mom, Karen, a grandmother if you like.

Lenore: REALLY? She wouldn't mind?

Wendy: (smile) No, I don't think she would mind at all.

(not very long after that)

Lenore: Okay, a little more to the right please, Grandma! There! Got it!

(and just some random tree trimming pictures)