Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Not Quite a Villa

Wow do I have a lot to tell you guys about. I just got back home (yes, it's a bit before 8 a.m., I'll explain). I'm on my 3rd coffee. Let's get typing.

I didn't get the Villa that I wanted. There were a lot of rather wealthy pixies that showed up at this auction and things went for INSANE prices. The Villa was purchased by a third party buyer, which shouldn't even be LEGAL, and went for a TON of money. Crazy. I stayed for the end of the auction anyway, and got something even MORE awesome. Check it out!


Tah-dah! Isn't it a beaut? I picked it up for a SONG at the end of the auction.


Maybe it's 'cause it needs some work, and maybe it's cause everyone left. I dunno, but either way, I'm really happy to have this awesome camper!


The inside isn't finished yet, but I have a bunch of ideas for it.


Some curtains, some cabinets, oh I've got plans!


And I have all Winter to fix it up for camping season next year, right? Right!


However, I was kind of excited to get it, so I slept out here last night.


Pretty cozy, which is awesome and that's going to help me find Lenore and Cybelle. Now I can camp out overnight instead of coming home each evening, and this should allow me to cover a LOT more ground!

And that's why I'm only getting home just now. I drove around looking for them all day yesterday and stayed out over night last night. I think this is going to work out really, really well! I can see signs of them, I think I'm getting closer! I might need some help, though.


Anyway, I had to come home today, because there's someone at Norm's I need to tell you about and Wendy said I need to be around to get ready for the miniatures show this Saturday and Sunday. And next blog entry I'll tell you about both! Promise!

For now, more coffee and off to work! The books at C&M aren't going to shelve themselves, ya know!

- Miri