Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Shawnee After the Storm - Pt 1

Shawnee: I'm telling you I am FINE.

Wendy: I know you are, but your clothes are soaked, and you need to dry off before you catch a cold or something.

Shawnee: Well my hair is dry enough. I'm not wearing a turban anymore.

Wendy: Fine, just don't drip on the couch, okay?

Shawnee: How come you aren't all wrapped up in a towel?

Wendy: Because if _I_ got all cozy and wrapped up in a towel I wouldn't be able to make you cocoa and get you some dry clothes.

Shawnee: Cocoa?

Wendy: Mmm hmmm.

Shawnee: With marshmallows?

Wendy: You betcha.

Shawnee: I guess that's a pretty good reason.

Wendy: Okay, I'll be right back with dry clothes and then we can see about getting you some hot cocoa...

Shawnee: With marshmallows.

Wendy: (smile) With marshmallows.

(to be continued)