Saturday, October 13, 2012

Decorating Wightwick

Between the music school and things at Norm's, I haven't been good about updating this blog lately. Sorry about that.

Yesterday, Aspen and I started on the Halloween decorations at Wightwick Manor. For the big Halloween party we pixie types are having there. 


We were not alone... SPOOKY!!! Giant hand!!! 


I actually found that incredibly creepy. Aspen wanted to know if we could hire him for the party. *shrug* I guess she's harder to creep out than I am. That's cool. 


It's easy to forget just how BIG Wightwick Manor is until you have to put decorations all over it. We're mostly focused on the downstairs and we kind of don't want pixies wandering around upstairs during the party.


There's no reason to. We'll have lots to do, and we've even got a live band coming. We got the stage lights set up, now we just need the stage. Hmm. 


It was pretty late at night by the time we stopped, and we have to go back this morning to finish fixing it all up, but it's coming together.

Aspen also told me, that she had something to show me at Norm's. Kind of a secret, that she hadn't told anyone in the Wylde Kingdom about, but that she thought she should show me.

That sounds mysterious. I'll let you know as soon as _I_ know what it is. More coffee and then we're off to finish decorating.

Later!

- Miri